Developer / Builderwww.highlandhomes.com/
- 1985foundation year
- 1states covered
Everything we do centers around making sure your home is its best and you're completely satisfied. Trust is what happens when our homeowners not only recommend us upon move in, but continue to love living in their Highland home years down the road. It's why... they so often stay with us even when they move markets, upgrade, or downsize. And how do we build that trust? With extremely livable floorplans, superior construction requirements, energy efficiency standards, and so much more. At Highland, we are passionate about architectural design. We use extensive lifestyle research and customer feedback to ensure our home designs are always evolving - never getting static - resulting in home designs that promote modern living. We also build with the latest energy-efficient construction materials, using cutting edge methods to deliver comfortable, eco-friendly homes.
Select a location to see homes & communities by Highland Homes
Browse Highland Homes communities by cities
- Pomona: 50ft. lots from $464,990
- The Woodlands Hills: Artisan Series from $369,990
- Jordan Ranch: 55ft. lots from $480,990
- Grand Central Park: 55ft. lots from $515,990
- Cane Island: 55ft. lots from $496,990
- Woodforest: The Crest from $415,990
- The Woodlands Hills: 75ft. lots from $676,990
- Pomona: 65ft. lots from $565,990
- Jordan Ranch: 65ft. lots from $578,990
- Cross Creek Ranch from $557,990
- Veranda: 55ft. lots from $473,990
- Meridiana: 65ft. lots from $619,990
Highland Homes builds in
Nam N. | Liberty Hill, TX
Builders are excellent, all the workers were great. It was awesome to move into a home that was clean before move in. Builder always responded when I text a question. So glad I went with Highland Homes.
Mitch B. | Van Alstyne, TX
Now that I've been in my home for several months, I've yet to come across any quirks that usually result from some degree of carelessness. I fully trust Highland Homes at Santa Rita Ranch and would very likely be looking at Highland Homes if I were to do a new build again.